Keep your WordPress site updated and secure for a low monthly fee. (Save by purchasing a year up front.) With my updating and security services, you get the peace of mind of knowing your site is using the latest versions of the core WordPress platform, plugins, and themes. Better yet, if your site gets hacked, I’ll fix it for free*.
What you get:
- Once-weekly updates of all plugins, themes, and the WordPress core platform
- Daily security scans that search for rogue files and suspicious changes to files
- Daily database backups and weekly full-site backups stored off-site on a secure server
- Once-weekly screenshots of all public, published pages on your site stored off-site on a secure server
- Monthly update reports
- Manual checks of all public, published site pages after updating to ensure your updates haven’t broken anything
- Free* fixing of your site should it be hacked
Both plans include weekly updates, daily database and weekly full-site backups, and daily security monitoring. Sign up for the annual plan and save $50 (that’s two months free). And there’s no risk… you can cancel anytime.
For a one-time set-up fee of $75 and monthly billing of $25/month.
For a one-time set-up fee of $75 and annual billing of $250/year.
Have questions? Have more than one site and want special pricing? Contact me.
*Free hack fixing requires following protocols laid out in the Terms and Conditions (including removing any plugins or themes shown to be security risks, and allowing security and backup plugins to be installed on your site).